Company & Commercial
The needs of a business and those who run it are diverse and the Company Commercial Department makes sure to address all of these needs. The majority of our clients are private companies, family businesses and entrepreneurs, both national and international, who want practical and all-round business support.
Our objective is to develop long-standing relationships with our clients, giving them continuity and enabling us to get an in-depth understanding of their business and any legal issues that may affect them.
Our areas of work include:
- Formation agreements/joint venture agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Share sales and purchases
- Business sales and purchases
- Company secretarial service
- Directors’ service contracts
- Contracts for goods and services (including international)
- Consultancy agreements
- Partnerships – agreements and advice on dissolution/retirement
- Employment law advice
We also provide a legal audit service as a ‘health check’, which involves us visiting our clients’ premises, investigating the systems that are in place and providing a full report on matters that may need addressing. A set fee for the Legal Audit is agreed in advance, as is the work that will be carried out, to ensure that we can tailor our work to your individual needs.
Meet the team behind our Company & Commercial department
Olexiy Dovbush Yuriy Datskiv